Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 21% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,723 (€4,014) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)