Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 914 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,099 (€3,670) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)