Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,030 (2,430,983 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)