Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,654 (2,834,909 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)