Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 74% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,055 (2,856,809 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)