Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 73% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,891 (3,288,160 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)