Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25621 USD / RON
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,056 (8,024 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (24 minutes ago)