Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25243 USD / RON
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,610 (6,378 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (about 2 hours ago)