Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26260 USD / RON
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,943 (7,400 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (20 minutes ago)