Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25441 USD / RON
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,130 (8,373 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (43 minutes ago)