Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25879 USD / RON
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,085 (8,057 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (43 minutes ago)