Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,685 in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)