Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,322 in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)