Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,143 in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)