Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07779 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,225 (R 28,606) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (28 minutes ago)