Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,591 (€3,074) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)