Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08026 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,602 (R 32,417) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (27 minutes ago)