Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25465 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,476 (5,795 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)