Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26343 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,790 (6,795 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)