Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01483 USD / INR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 55% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,122 (₨75,631) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)