Cost of living in Berkeley, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 641 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berkeley, California (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,971 in Berkeley, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)