Cost of living in Berkeley, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berkeley, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,253 in Berkeley, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)