Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,664 (Rp 23,420,716) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)