Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.501 USD / BZD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 8% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,686 (BZ$7,364) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (39 minutes ago)