Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 USD / BZD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 16% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,861 (BZ$5,715) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)