Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,924 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00888 USD / RSD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 50% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,253 (141,182 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)