Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,204 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 USD / RSD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,944 (196,232 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)