Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 726 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14477 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 6% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,712 (18,733元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)