Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24626 USD / MYR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,716 (RM6,967) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)