Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00868 USD / DZD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,411 (277,784 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (37 minutes ago)