Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00879 USD / DZD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,350 (267,309 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (30 minutes ago)