Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.058 USD / CHF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 496 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 67% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,195 (CHF 5,855) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (27 minutes ago)