Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,852 (COL$5,293,944) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)