Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,127 (Bs 185,589,114) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)