Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 USD / BGN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,006 (4,804 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)