Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,312 (AU$6,707) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)