Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,345 in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)