Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,170 in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)