Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24534 USD / RON
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,548 (6,310 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)