Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,307 (€2,952) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)