Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,810 (€2,585) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)