Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,326 (€1,996) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)