Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.679 USD / NZD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 60% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,308 (NZ$6,341) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)