Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 USD / NZD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 57% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,853 (NZ$7,269) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)