Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,381 (₨93,998) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)