Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29326 USD / TMT
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,217 (7,561 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)