Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29326 USD / TMT
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 34% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,479 (8,453 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)