Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,294 in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)