Cost of living in Arcata, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arcata, California (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,088 in Arcata, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)