Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 USD / JOD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 42% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,429 (Dinar 3,134) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)