Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,774 (₩5,360,293) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)