Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,786 (₩4,259,005) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)