Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,056 (₩5,396,608) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)