Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,011 (₩4,520,190) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €2,033 (35 minutes ago)