Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,922 (₩4,454,654) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)