Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,908 (₩3,373,490) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)