Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14559 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 32% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,135 (元14,667) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (29 minutes ago)