Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27995 USD / TRY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,778 (6,351TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)