Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,261 (₩2,561,282) in Andong.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)