Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,225 (₩2,520,726) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)