Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,892 in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)