Cost of living comparison between Amarillo, Texas, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,639 in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)