Cost of living in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allentown, Pennsylvania (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,258 in Allentown, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)