Cost of living in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allentown, Pennsylvania (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,476 in Allentown, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)