Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,077 (€2,623) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)