Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,681 in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (34 minutes ago)