Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,936 in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)