Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26665 USD / SAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 26% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,879 (﷼ 10,797) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (38 minutes ago)