Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05580 USD / EGP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,527 (E£ 27,371) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)