Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.737 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,186 (4,324 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)