Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,058 (4,262 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (26 minutes ago)