Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15016 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,832 (18,859 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)