Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04932 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,534 (Mex$ 31,098) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)