Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10595 USD / MAD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,279 (21,509 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)