Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32455 USD / TRY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,663 (5,123TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)