Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,207 (6,164,532 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)