Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,271 (6,225,022 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)