Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.783 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,687 (1,675 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)