Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.143 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,597 (2,288 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)