Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,383 (4,026TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)